Construction Superintendent (Commercial Construction)
Growing Atlanta-Based GC with a busy pipeline for 2018
Looking for a Superintendent for Commercial Construction within Georgia
About Our Client
Knowledgeable and experienced GC that has been serving the greater Atlanta market for over 20 years. Customer service oriented and track record of on time completions and community growth.
- Directly responsible for managing all construction activities associated with the commercial construction project.
- Enforce all safety policies.
- Work closely with the project management team
- Actively monitor workforce requirements and enable to need to of the project
- Continuously manage material and quantity estimates for all construction phases
- Assist the project manager/engineer in their duties
- Inform the project manager regularly of the progress, plans, and problems that could affect costs or schedules.
- Maintain daily progress reports of significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals.
There may be additional requirements associated with the position including travel as required.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate that would suit the position will have a strong commercial construction background with a strong track record of working within a General Contractor.
- This individual will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage complex project through both self delivered and sub-contracted teams.
- This will involve excellent interpersonal skills working closely with the project management team and external client.
- You will need to be a excellent communicator and able to take the lead on all scales of projects.
- Experience working with MS office, MS Project will be required
- The candidate must have a up to date project list.
What's on Offer
Salary $65,000 - $85,000 + Benefits including 401k and healthcare.