Construction Superintendent (Commercial Construction)
Growing Atlanta-Based GC with a busy pipeline for 2018
Looking for a Superintendent for Commercial Construction within the Southeast
About Our Client
- Notable Southeastern GC that completes impressive projects throughout Southeast!
- Looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent for the Southeast Market!
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience with hospitality, office, commercial and industrial facilities ranging from $10M+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits packages
- Paid vacation and holidays