- Notable Atlanta based GC
- Broad interiors project portfolio for 2021
About Our Client
With a existing office of 120 people in Atlanta, Our client is looking to expand and add a interiors superintendent to their commercial division.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Construction Superintendent, you will be responsible for the following.
- Directly responsible for managing all construction activities associated with the commercial construction project.
- Bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget
- Enforce all safety policies.
- Work closely with the project management team
- Direct oversight of on-site subcontractors
- Actively monitor workforce requirements and enable to need to of the project
- Continuously manage material and quantity estimates for all construction phases
- Assist the project manager/engineer in their duties
- Assist in the preparation of construction progress reports
- Inform the project manager regularly of the progress, plans, and problems that could affect costs or schedules.
- Maintain daily progress reports of significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals.
There may be additional requirements associated with the position including travel as required.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that would suit the position will have a strong commercial construction background with a strong track record of working within a General Contractor.
This individual will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage complex project through both self delivered and sub-contracted teams.
This will involve excellent interpersonal skills working closely with the project management team and external client.
You will need to be a excellent communicator and able to take the lead on all scales of projects.
Experience working with MS office, MS Project will be required
The candidate must have a up to date project list.
What's on Offer
Salary $75,000 - $100,000, Benefits include, 401k, Health, Dental, Vision plans, Bonus, Truck Allowance or Truck and per diem