- NYC based Commercial GC actively hiring Construction Superintendents
- Great opportunity for Construction Superintendents looking to join a top NYC GC
About Our Client
A top NYC General Contracting company with a robust pipeline of commercial interior and ground-up construction projects for 2022 and beyond. This firm boasts a strong, supportive company culture and emphasizes promoting from within. They have an electric feel to them and the expected growth plan couldn't be more exciting!
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision.
- Manage schedules.
- Attend and participate in project meetings.
- Conduct quality inspections
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material.
- Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with internal and external clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction Superintendent with experience in Commercial interior and group up projects
- Demonstrated success interfacing with clients.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities and functions effectively as part of a team.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech Savvy
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary of up to $160,000
- Guaranteed Annual Bonus
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- 401k plan with company constributions
- Generous PTO package
- Structured promotional opportunities with salary increase