Construction Superintendent - Commercial projects
Growing, reputable company with a stable backlog of exciting projects
Strong company culture with open door leadership policy and good training
About Our Client
Over the last 40 years my client has completed a variety of projects up to 275k sq ft in a variety of industries including commercial, healthcare, and light industrial. Their steady growth and stable backlog is thanks to strong relationships and a high percentage of repeat clients.
They are a family oriented and local contractor that has grown in recent years thanks to great clients, strong leadership, and a collaborative work force.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindse
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Commercial, Warehouse or Light Industrial Construction Experience preferred
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Benefits - Paid Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $70,000 to $80,000
- 401K match
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Corporate Wellness Program