Construction Superintendent (Commercial Public Work)
Company with a great reputation in the market
Fantastic reputation in the market with a continuously growing pipeline of work
About Our Client
Reputable general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including a Superintendent with at least 5 years of experience.
Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional onsite working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent must have the following:
- Ground up and renovation construction is required (3-20M)
- Commercial Construction experience- Schools, Libraries, Retail, shopping plazas, office, etc
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry as a commercial construction superintendent
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary.
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits