Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes
20 year business and still expanding, Completing High End Custom Homes
$60,000 - $70,000 BASE + BONUS
About Our Client
My client is a well established residential home builder with a growing portfolio of projects across the greater Charleston area. Quality work and a team environment is essential to the company's success.
- Recognized regionally as a leader in the construction and renovation industry
- Specializes in custom homes
- Construction driven by quality
- Family oriented while maintaining a strong client relationship
The Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects.
- monitoring and coordinating work performed by contractors, architectural, engineering, and construction firms.
- Will need to ensure adherence to plans & specifications, project budget, and project schedule.
- Oversee all stages from early pre-construction through to close-out of projects including planning and coordinating all field activities
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience within the construction industry
- Custom Home Building experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ground-up residential projects
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor junior team members
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes will enjoy:
- Great competitive base! $60-$70k + Bonus + Benefits
- Excellent opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.