Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes
Large-scale custom home projects throughout the Boston suburbs!
Family-owned business with strong core values and excellent internal structure!
About Our Client
This firm is a reputable custom home builder located West of Boston that has built its reputation and name by providing top customer service and exceptional quality work for the past 3+ decades. Over the past five years, they have grown significantly and are now building new homes over $10 million in value, as well as large-scale addition and renovation projects.
The Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes is responsible for:
- overseeing the construction of one new home project and one smaller addition/renovation project simultaneously
- working closely with the Project Manager assigned to a given job
- reporting to the Director of Construction
- managing subcontractors and driving the project schedule
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 12 business hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes has:
- at least 7 years of construction experience in the custom home building industry
- worked on single-family residential jobs over $5 million in value
- a Bachelor's Degree in a Construction-related field
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to communicate articulately
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Custom Homes receives:
- base salary range between $90,000 and $110,000
- annual bonus plan
- car allowance
- 401k matching program
- healthcare insurance