- Rapidly growing organization!
- Opportunity to spearhead rewarding projects with leading General Contractor
About Our Client
My client is one of the most notable in the Indiana General Contractor space serving all markets with their bread and butter in Healthcare and Education. They have been in business for over a century and hold true to their core values which provide little turnover and high reward. Their strong culture enhances both career progression and professional development.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong track record of delivering projects on-time & on-budget
- Must be comfortable overseeing the workforce on each project
- Personable, able to explain daily plans and project objectives to owners
- Proven experience in successfully leading Multifamily & Commercial projects
- Proven experience working closely with sub-contractors and community
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary (Up to 125K with bonuses)
- Company paid vehicle or generous allowance
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k match