- Great Internal Growth within the Company
- Join One of the Fastest Growing Kentucky GC's
About Our Client
This Louisville based GC was established over 60 years ago and has not only maintained, but grown a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. Their core markets include healthcare, education, as well as general commercial. If you are looking for a terrific GC that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Construction Superintendent opportunity could be for you.
The Construction Superintendent - Healthcare - Louisville will:
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Superintendent - Healthcare - Louisville should have:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Healthcare - Louisville will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Great work-life balance
- Truck allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered