Construction Superintendent - High-End Residential Work
Construct the finest, most-detailed homes in the Boston area!
Total salary over $100,000!
About Our Client
This firm is a reputable company based in the Greater Boston area that has excelled over recent years in building very custom, high-end homes up to $8 million in value. They pride themselves on the detail and quality of their work and never sacrifice this for anything regarding the project.
The Construction Superintendent - High-End Residential Work is responsible for:
- managing an Assistant Superintendent (when working on large-scale jobs)
- running at least one large, ground-up project and a smaller renovation project at a given time
- reporting to the Director of Field Operations
- working closely with the Project Management and design teams to understand the needs of the client at a given time
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Superintendent - High-End Residential Work has:
- at least 5 years of experience as a Superintendent
- worked on custom residential projects over $5 million in value
- done both renovation and new construction projects
- a Bachelor's Degree
- management and communication skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - High-End Residential Work receives:
- Base salary between $80,000 and $100,000
- Company bonus plan paid annually
- Healthcare and dental insurance coverage
- Truck allowance
- 2 weeks vacation