- Start dates available as soon as the first of April 2022.
- Extremely competitive pay and benefits for the 2022 market.
About Our Client
Client is a strong, Atlanta-based, top-rated commercial construction general contractor that is continuing to expand their hotel and casino pipeline!
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry as superintendent
- This project will be based in the Northeast with travel home every two weeks.
- The ideal candidate will have managed large casino or hospitality projects.
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience but can expect a competitive base salary, plus per diem, for vehicle and gas.