- 50+ years of demonstrated success
- $100k+ base salary with industry leading benefits
About Our Client
My client is a national GC, focusing on Industrial, Commercial, Automotive, and Office projects. They have a well known reputation for high quality work and customer satisfaction and are seeking a Superintendent to take the lead on a long term Industrial Ground-Up build in Southeast Michigan. They offer competitive compensation packages including high base salaries, company vehicles, and strong bonus opportunity.
- Plan and manage all onsite activities
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Assist PM with budget and cost tracking
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Superintendent experience; preference given to Industrial projects
- Additional, relevant project experience will be considered
- Experience with projects ranging from $10-$30M
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction related field preferred but not required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Experience in cast in place concrete, fits, trenches, process piping, precast steel, and mechanical systems a plus
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100k-$130k with significant bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, and Eye insurance
- Laid out career path for advancement
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- Company truck
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Permanent Housing + Per Diem offered when traveling