- Clear cut path to senior leadership role
- $600M/year company with full project pipeline through 2023
About Our Client
My client is a name brand, national GC with a diversified portfolio of exciting projects. They do $600M a year in revenue across a wide variety of disciplines and are looking to grow that with their full pipeline going through 2023. With projects in 47 states across multiple disciplines, they are looking to add a Superintendent to take their Detroit Education presence to the next level.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan and manage all onsite activities
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Assist PM with budget and cost tracking
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Significant experience with Retail projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management preferred but not required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- OSHA Certified
What's on Offer
- $90-135k base salary, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Career growth opportunities
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- Generous car allowance/ company truck
- Opportunity to lead a heavy pipeline of projects with an ENR ranked company