- This firm's average Superintendent tenure is 20 years!
- One of the highest rated General Contractors in the Carolinas!
About Our Client
Our client, a very reputable and well known Southeastern General Contractor, has been around for over 45 years. They have built themselves into one of the most respected and trusted GCs in the Southeast, and are known for their quality commercial projects. They have an outstanding culture, with top notch leadership and excellent employee tenure across the organization, and their average employee tenure is 15+ years. They pride themselves on their stability and strong pipeline of prominent Carolinas projects, and they are seeking a Construction Superintendent to help lead their field operations in Charlotte.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Superintendent - Leading Southeast GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Superintendent - Leading Southeast GC - Charlotte should have:
- 5+ Years as a Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Experience managing commercial projects - $10M+ ideally
- Light Industrial and/or Healthcare projects are highly preferred
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Leading Southeast GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $80,000 - 140,000 base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization