Construction Superintendent - Life Science & Healthcare work
Work on complex life science and healthcare work valued up to $30M
Join a family oriented culture, results driven environment
About Our Client
My client is a well established, smaller general contractor based outside of downtown Boston. They produce about $100M in annual revenue with projects valued upwards of $30M+. In addition, their projects specialize in four main sectors: life science, health care, academic/high-ed, and defense contractors for the government. They are a smaller group, so they offer a tight-knit environment/family feel. This is an excellent opportunity to work on complex projects from a technical standpoint, direct access to upper management, and the ability to progress your experience.
As the Construction Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site supervision in all restaurant projects.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Inspect on-site daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field.
- 10+ years of construction experience
- 8+ years of superintendent experience
- Experience supervising projects within life science, academic, health care preferred
- Must be able to travel to job site daily.
- Ability to work in a close team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly car allowance
- Internal growth and promotion opportunities
- 3 weeks PTO
- Family-oriented work environment