Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work
Complex pharma projects with high-profile clients in the Boston/Cambridge area!
Total salary package around $140,000 annually!
About Our Client
This company is one of the market leaders in the construction of life science buildings in the Greater Boston area. They are well-known for having excellent relationships with they key players in this sector and have a great deal of repeat business as a result. This firm does around $350 million in annually revenue.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work is responsible for:
- reporting to the Director of Field Operations
- overseeing two Assistant Superintendents at a given time
- serving as the primary contact for all subcontractors
- managing the quality of work on site, day-to-day
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work has:
- at least 7 years of construction experience
- worked on a minimum of 3 life science projects over $5+ million in value
- strong leadership experience and has the ability to communicate clearly
- the ability to interface with clients and effectively handle their requests
- aspirations to grow into more of a senior role in the future
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work receives:
- base salary up to $135,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- healthcare/dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401k plan