Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work
Total compensation package over $150,000!
Strong project pipeline of complex biotech jobs - $1 million and $10 million!
About Our Client
This company is one of the market leaders in the construction of life science buildings in the Greater Boston area. They are well-known for having excellent relationships with they key players in this sector and have a great deal of repeat business as a result. This firm does around $150 million in annually revenue and will be expanding strategically throughout the next couple years.
The Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work is responsible for:
- reporting to the Director of Field Operations
- overseeing two Assistant Superintendents at a given time
- serving as the primary contact for all subcontractors
- managing the quality of work on site, day-to-day
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work has:
- at least 7 years of construction experience
- worked on a minimum of 3 life science projects over $5+ million in value
- strong leadership experience and has the ability to communicate clearly
- the ability to interface with clients and effectively handle their requests
- aspirations to grow into more of a senior role in the future
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Life Science Work receives:
- base salary up to $135,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- healthcare/dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401k plan