Construction Superintendent - Life Sciences
Join a General Contractor that specializes in high-profile Life Science projects
Base salary up to $140K, 2+ weeks PTO, health & dental, and more!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable General Contractor that specializes in highly complex Life Science projects for high-profile clients. They're seeking an experienced Superintendent with Life Science project experience (clean rooms, labs, etc.) to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm that has a strong pipeline of projects in a market that shows no signs of slowing down.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- overseeing the construction of life science projects worth over $3M
- overseeing the daily operations of the construction site
- ensuring the safety & compliance of the site
- ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget
- collaborating with project management team, subcontractors, clients, etc.
- resolving any on-site issues in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent will have:
- 7+ years of experience in construction
- experience leading the construction of life science projects (labs, clean rooms, etc.)
- ability to multitask
- strong interpersonal skills
- professional attitude
What's on Offer
The Superintendent will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $140K dependent on experience
- 2+ weeks PTO
- health insurance
- 401k plan
- travel allowance/reimbursement