- Direct access to leadership with continued guidance toward advancement
- Salary starting at $75k+ with 100% employer covered healthcare
About Our Client
Since 1991, my client has been a premier Multifamily General Contractor in Central Michigan. Due to the growth they've been experiencing and a full pipeline for years to come, they're seeking a Superintendent who is eager to learn and grow with them. They're committed to maintaining a family oriented culture with direct access to senior leadership as well as ensuring their employees have the opportunity to develop and grow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities of Construction Superintendent:
- Work directly with project managers to oversee project from conception to completion
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Plan and coordinate all daily activities at the job site
- Enforce OSHA compliance
- Coordinate with subcontractors to ensure quality
- Maintain complete and organized records of the job site
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Superintendent canidate:
- 5+ years of Superintendent experience
- Experience in Multifamily and/or Affordable Housing experience preferred
- Additional, relevant experience will be considered
- OSHA Certified
- Must have the ability to travel throughout the state of Michigan
What's on Offer
What's on offer for Construction Superintendent:
- Competitive base salary of $75-$95k based on experience
- High bonus potential
- 100% employer covered healthcare
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- Mileage and Cell Phone reimbursement
- Per diem while traveling
Please apply using the link provided to have application considered within 24 hours.