- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Can be based Anywhere
About Our Client
Our client is a top ENR ranked contractor that has been in business for over 50 years and is continuously growing. They offer an excellent culture with outstanding career growth while working on projects all over $10M.
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience as a Project Superintendent
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- National Travel is required for this position
- Experience on Multifamily, Senior Living, or Industrial projects is required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary ($100,000-$150,000) plus per diem, travel reimbursement, project bonuses, and trips back home every month.
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Company incentives
- Large projects upwards of a couple hundred million
- Longevity and growth in the company