Construction Superintendent (Multi-Family)
Great growth opportunity, strong 2019 pipeline, no turnover
Team orientated environment, fantastic office support for field employees
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Minneapolis based GCGC. With a growing client base, the team is expanding rapidly and needs leaders to join the organization. With a just over 40 employees, 25 field staff and 3 Vice Presidents, the team is an incredibly tight knit group. They have secured an extensive pipeline of ground up work with their projects consisting of, commercial, multifamily, and senior living.
- Obtaining permits and ordering materials.
- Coordinate with assigned Project Manager to set-up and monitor the construction schedule.
- Taking action to mitigate and resolve and results of delays, bad weather or project site emergencies.
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-15 years of construction supervision experience.
- Projects over 25 Mil
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVACHVAC, and electrical
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Computer literate
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85,000-$110,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus/Profit sharing based on company performance & project success
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Cell phone allowance/Company cell phone
- Comprehensive benefits package (100% coverage for individual)
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Flexible work environment (Frequent office outings including retreats, lunches and dinners)