Construction Superintendent (Multi-Family)
Nationwide senior-living developer
About Our Client
Our client is a national developer that is committed to building vibrant multi-family and senior living communities around the country. They have a 24+ month project in Madison, WI that kicks off a large backlog of work within the area. Their commitment to high quality construction and high integrity service has earned them a fantastic reputation with both clients and employees.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approval
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience as a lead Superintendent
- Experience with multi-family construction projects
- Lives local to Madison, WI
- Experience leading a team of more junior Superintendents
- Experience with construction related and scheduling software
What's on Offer
- Industry leading base salary
- Car or car allowance
- 401(k) matching
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Bonus opportunity