Construction Superintendent - Multifamily - Boston, MA
Join a leading CT based Contractor as they expand into MA
Manage an exciting multifamily renovation project in Boston
About Our Client
Our client is a leading General Contractor based in CT - offering a diverse portfolio of Multifamily Residential, Affordable Housing, Academic, Government, and Commercial work (ground up & renovations up to $40M). They are expanding into MA and have a 14-month long multifamily renovation project starting in Boston and are urgently hiring for a Superintendent.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site supervision to Assistant Superintendents and subcontractors.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Inspect on-site daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
A successful Superintendent will have:
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Experience working on multi-family complexes
- MA - CSL
- Experience supervising hospitality and restaurants required
- Must be able to travel to job site daily
- Ability to work in a close team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- 401K contribution
- Monthly;y car allowance