- Lead a $15M multifamily project with an up-and-coming developer!
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package!
About Our Client
Our client is an up-and-coming, vertically integrated Development Firm based out of New York. They specialize in acquiring, redeveloping, and managing real estate properties - typically within the storage and multifamily markets. They are actively seeking a Superintendent to join their in-house construction management team. This Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing a $15M townhome development project in Eastern CT to start, with many more projects in the pipeline to follow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent - Multifamily Projects will be responsible for:
- overseeing and coordinating all subcontractors and tradesmen on the job site
- ensuring the project is being completed according to schedule & budget
- tracking construction progress with daily or weekly reports
- inspecting the job site daily to ensure quality and safety compliance
The Successful Applicant
The right Superintendent - Multifamily Projects will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent
- experience running projects from the ground-up - specifically a familiarity with sitework
- familiarity with multifamily/residential housing projects
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Multifamily Projects will receive:
- a competitive base salary depending on experience
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- travel allowance