- Opportunity for quick career progression with a family orientated firm!
- Manage high-profile, large-scale Multifamily projects across the South Shore!
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-size General Contractor, generating around $250M in terms of annual revenue. They have a great training program as well as the opportunity for quick progression within your career. They have around 65 people within their youthful culture and promotions are based on merit. This firm combines over 60 years of building experience with a unique collaborative process to optimize the cost, design, and assembly of buildings that perform efficiently and delight users throughout the Multifamily, Retail, Education, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Industrial disciplines.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Projects is responsible for:
- Overseeing the project schedule and serving as the primary contact for all trades on the site
- Reporting to the Director of Field Operations
- Ensuring the project site is held to safety policy and regulations
- Managing 2-3 Assistant Superintendents who are dedicated to the project at a given time
- Collaborating with the project management team to finish the project on budget
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Projects will have:
- 8+ years in the construction industry
- An extensive background in new construction work, having built a minimum of 2 $20+ million ground-up jobs
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Construction-related field (preferred)
- Strong technology experience
- Leadership experience and the ability to work with several different players to achieve project goals
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Projects will receive:
- Base salary up to $140,000 (based on experience)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Healthcare/dental insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation