Construction Superintendent - Multifamily
About Our Client
Our client is a Miami Headquartered General Contractor primarily works on Multifamily, mixed use and some Commerical Interiors in the Florida Area. With a strong pipeline of projects through 2021 they are looking to add a top Superintendent to their team.
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and ultimately meet or beat project completion date.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Maintain jobsite safety, health and cleanliness
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Attend all necessary jobsite meetings, whether onsite or offsite
- Manage the punch lists and close out of the project
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in construction management, engineering or architecture preferred.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in multi-family (condo, high-rise, mixed use or educational housing)
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Knowledge and experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan