Construction Superintendent - Multifamily
High base salary and strong bonus package
Working on projects from conception to completion
About Our Client
My client is a very well-respected General Contractor in Chicago with a project pipeline that is going through 2022. They are a contractor with construction management, design build and all functions of a General Contractor. From the family feel to the collaborative, social environment - the culture here is incredible. They work on ground up mixed-use, multifamily, commercial, and residential projects.
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience as a superintendent on multi-family or commercial construction projects.
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- MS Suite and Procore experience preferred
- Maintain good working relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
What's on Offer
- Base salary from 100-140K depending on experience
- Guaranteed bonus of 15%
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with match
- Time off
- Endless growth potential into senior level positions