- 25 year old General Contractor known for excellent client relationships
- $100k+ base salary with industry leading benefits
About Our Client
My client is one of the most well-respected General Contractors in Michigan that focuses on Light Industrial and Multifamily projects. They have a well known reputation for high quality work and customer satisfaction and are seeking a Superintendent to take the lead on projects in their pipeline that's full through 2022. Their family oriented culture and focus on helping employees grow into leadership roles makes this an ideal opportunity for a Superintendent looking to be part of a winning team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan and manage all onsite activities
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Assist PM with budget and cost tracking
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of Superintendent experience; preference given to Multifamily projects
- Additional, relevant project experience will be considered
- Experience with projects ranging from $10-$35M
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction related field preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- OSHA Certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100k-$130k with significant bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, and Eye insurance
- Laid out career path for advancement
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- Generous car allowance/ company truck
- 401(k) match up to 4%