- rooted presence in Charlotte dating back 20+ years!
- Top 400 ENR GC with a steady pipeline of projects in the Carolina's
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 400 ENR General Contractor with an office in Raleigh. The business has been established for 45+ years in the market, and operates in Multifamily construction space with projects up to $60M+. Almost entirely organically grown, the team has excellent employee retention by attracting candidates who are interested in a long term career with their next employer, rather than just the next project. If you are a Project Manager with commercial construction experience in Charleston, please apply now or contact Ryan directly for more information at 617-428-0780.
- Reporting into a Senior Superintendant, The Superintendent- Framing/ MEP/ Finish will be responsible for:
- Define and execute MEP subcontracting strategies including development of Scopes of Work for MEP bid packages and equipment
- Negotiate pricing and change orders with contractors and equipment manufacturers
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Perform site inspections for MEP compliance with contract documents
- Establish and implement controls to identify and correct negative trends affecting completion of the work in accordance with schedule, quality and safety expectations
- Ensure execution of MEP scopes of work in accordance with owner commissioning schedule
- Verify installations are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent- Framing/ MEP/ Finish will have the following experience:
- 10 years related field experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a supervisory role on a $10+ million construction project
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
The Superintendent- Framing/ MEP/ Finish will receive:
- Above market base salary for the Raleigh Multifamily market ($85K- $110K)
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- Excellent benefits including market leading health coverage, 401k, etc.
- Opportunity to grow your career with a top construction firm
- Exciting projects local to the Raleigh area