- Grow your career with one of the top GC's in Chicagoland area.
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement.
About Our Client
Our client has been one of the most trusted GC's in the Chicagoland area for 50 years now. Their services include tenant improvements, new construction, and remodeling. Their key industries include restaurants, fueling stations, retail, municipal/local districts, airport, and warehouse and industrial. They have a very strong company culture with lots of chances for growth.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractor
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job site
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 7-12+ years experience in ground-up
- Geographical project knowledge ranging from Kenosha, WI to Joliet, IL
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- Experience maintaining and creating a schedule
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $90K - $115K (based heavily on experience)
- Career growth and advancement is encouraged
- Complete autonomy while running projects
- Paid bonuses to every employee, every year, for 16 years
- PTO, vacation days, and holidays offered
- Car allowances on top of salary
- 100% of health benefits with 401k match (5%)