- Join a top 100 ENR award winning GC!
- New office with a accelerated growth track to a leadership role!
About Our Client
The Design-build General Contractor I am working with has a large network of repeat clients. They have recently opened an office in Raleigh in an effort to expand their market in the south, providing a clear, accelerated growth track. They have won numerous awards for their projects and have developed great reputation for their company culture. The Superintendent will be tasked with leading Light-industrial, Healthcare, and Large scale commercial projects, while mentoring and developing a team. If you are an experienced Superintendent and are interested in joining a fantastic GC, please apply or contact Ryan directly at (617)428-0780.
The Construction Superintendent- Top 100 ENR- Healthcare will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 5+ years of construction Superintendent experience with a GC or Sub-Contractor.
- Experience working on healthcare or light industrial projects is required
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of project management Software
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
The Successful Superintendent will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $85,000-120,000
- Project based bonus structure
- Career growth potential
- Outstanding work environment
- Cell and laptop offered
- 3 weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered