Hands on role with opportunity to add value at different levels
Opportunity to work with one of Ohio's most reputable Contractors
About Our Client
This construction company has been in operations for over 15 years and is well-known in the Ohio Market with an excellent reputation in the Construction Industry. Due to growth, they are currently seeking to appoint a Superintendent to their team.
The Superintendent position will play a key part in developing a structure to support the recruitment of future Superintendents.
- Actively manage and maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation for safe work practices in compliance with all OSHA regulations and corporate Safety Manual
- On-site field supervision
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Develop site logistics plans for entire project to maximize productivity and minimize impact to building occupants
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Oversee creation and completion of punchlist process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Superintendent position will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management is highly preferred
- Experience working as a Superintendent for minimum of 5 years
- Current technology competencies, i.e. tablet/iPhone, and construction related applications such as PlanGrid
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are seeking to secure a Superintendent role. Reporting directly into the President, the position is a high-profile role and will secure a competitive salary with benefits and a year-end bonus.