About Our Client
Notable Top National General Contractor with solid pipeline.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project. * Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance. * Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 project completed from start to finish.
- Ground up experience are must have
- 5 - 7 years of experience working in the commercial construction industry
- Experience with commercial projects ranging from $10M+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
This offer includes:
- Competitive salary
- Full Healthcare
- 401k matching
- Great team enviroment