AMAZING health insurance benefits - FREE TO EMPLOYEE!
Flexible work environment - Family first mentality
About Our Client
Our client is a is a full service Design/Build General Contractor working with a variety of private clients throughout various industry markets, including commercial and industrial.
- Every employee has direct interaction with ownership
- The team has great chemistry and work very well together
- Flexible work environment - Family first mentality
- Lots of room for growth and advancement
- AMAZING health insurance benefits - FREE TO EMPLOYEE!
- They have paid bonuses to every employee, every year, for 16 years
- Cutting-edge projects
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Prepare & distribute look ahead schedules.
- Support constructability reviews.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction field - ideally 7-10 years
- Bachelor's degree HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have some recent ground up construction experience - ideally in Light Industrial or Commercial projects
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Previous experience generating new business is a plus
What's on Offer
The Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive salary & bonus commensurate with experience
- Full support needed to grow & enhance project management skills
- Full benefits package & car allowance
- Clear development & growth plan
- Advancement opportunities within the organization