Great growth opportunity
Team orientated environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They offer a wide-range of delivery formats, including consulting, design-build, construction management (agency and at-risk GMP), hard bid (lump-sum general contracting), and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD). Construction Management, both agency and at-risk GMP, projects account for 50% of our work experience.
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Maintains liaison with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment and inspections are completed according to the project schedule.
- Review plans and specifications with architects and Project Manager to ensure completeness and clarify discrepancies. Offer guidance as it relates to constructability and safety.
- Develop and update all daily field documentation and reporting.
- Prepare daily reports, hold daily foreman's huddle and weekly foreman's meeting and direct weekly job site meetins with subcontractos and owner's or owner's representative.
- Coordinate all reporting requirements for subcontractors including safety documentation and daily reports.
- Review completeness and quality of subcontractor's work on a daily basis including compliance with work rules and OSHA regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of construction supervision experience
- Minimum of journeyman carpenter
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Computer literate
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $110,000-$140,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Lucrative bonus structure (Up to 10%)
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Cell phone & iPad
- 19 PTO Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with 5% company match