Company with a great reputation in the market
Growing/expanding pipeline- steady work
About Our Client
A highly reputable general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including a Superintendent with 5-15 years of experience.
The ideal Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional onsite working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent must have the following:
- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Commercial Construction experience- K-12, Offices, Healthcare, Warehouses, etc
- 5-15 years experience in the construction industry (internships and entry-level experience is fine)
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary.
What's on Offer
Package for Ideal Superintendent will include but not be limited to:
- Competitive salaries, benefits package, car allowance and bonus potential
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Employee-centric environment