Well-established GC with a national presence
Competitive Salary + Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a $15B fully integrated developer located in Chicago. As a large, well-established company, their commitment to employee success is excellent. They are looking for a strong Senior Superintendent to grow and develop with their resources and expertise.
The key responsibilities of the Superintendent:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent will have:
- 5+ year's experience in high-end commercial construction
- Complete understanding of the construction process
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
What is on offer for the Superintendent:
- Salaries up to 130k plus bonus
- Car allowance available
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Fully covered health insurance for employee
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Excellent reputation in the industry