Top School Builder in Florida
Strong pipeline of future local projects
About Our Client
Our client is a top construction management firm, with projects all throughout the South Florida market. With a large focus in public schools, they have very strong client base with both ground up and renovation projects throughout the Orlando area.
- Builds project in accordance with all project contract documents, plans and specifications.
- Works with Project Manager to develop job schedule that is consistent with company's responsibilities and commitments.
- Reviews schedule during project to ensure deadlines are met, notifies appropriate parties of all delays or potential delays and documents delays.
- With the project manager, ensures that schedule is updated.
- Prior to construction, reviews with Project Manager and submits comments on detail budget, time restraints, cost codes, and purchase control.
- Is in direct charge of safety and accident/incident control for the project. Understands, communicates and enforces safety policy on project at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- K-12 experience is a must have, with a strong track record of Florida school projects
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent for a General Contractor on projects $10M+
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Computer and Ipad skills with Microsoft Office, Project Management Software (Procore, Prolog, etc.), Bluebeam, and scheduling software
- Bachelor's degree is a plus, but not required
What's on Offer
- Very strong base salary, and project completion bonuses
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance