Highly competitive salary
Diverse portfolio of projects
About Our Client
Our client is known for bringing together some of the most exciting construction projects to date. They have a large pipeline of work in this area and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully managing these projects from pre-construction to completion. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful within the organization.
The key responsibilities of Construction Superintendent include the following:
- Obtaining permits and ordering materials.
- Coordinate with assigned Project Manager to set-up and monitor the construction schedule.
- Taking action to mitigate and resolve and results of delays, bad weather or project site emergencies.
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Construction Superintendent will have:
- 6+ year's experience in high-end commercial construction
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Computer literate
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
An offer for the successful Construction Superintendent:
- Base salary up to $100k+
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Company incentives
- Large projects upwards of a couple million
- Growth in the company