USD80,000 - USD110,000
About Our Client
Family owned and operated GC in the north Florida market. Our client is a reputable and trusted commercial construction company with a healthy pipeline of projects.
- Manage all subcontractor relationships
- Prepare reports and forecasts as required
- Ensure outstanding project safety, performance, timeliness, and quality control
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Construction experience- Hotels, strip malls, and assisted living
- Groudup experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry as a commercial construction superitnendent
- Strong leadership skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience with ground up construction preferred
What's on Offer
- Salary based on experience
- 401K + Benefits
- Great work - life balance
- PTO/Vacation Time