Diverse projects in all sectors, travel available as well
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
About Our Client
General contractor with a specialty in commercial and multi-family sectors. They reward dedication and want their employees to feel that they are a part of the family. With a quality over quantity driven focus, they are looking to add someone to their team that will make sure the clients' needs are met and the company's brand is represented while doing so.
- Manage all trades on site.
- Support the team while interacting with subcontractors and the client.
- Willingness to handle diversity and adapt to unexpected changes.
- Understand project timeline and strive to meet set deadlines without sacrificing their standards for completion.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate in this role is someone who will be able to come onto the job site and have a vision of what the final objective is and is able to manage the team to reach that goal. They are able to find areas of opportunity that we can adjust to help the team operate effectively. Someone who comes into the job and supports the team, rather than only managing the team.
What's on Offer
- $115,000-$130,000 base salary
- Full Benefits
- Car, Fuel, Cell Phone
- Travel covered (If Applicable)
- Opportunity for advancement