Excellent Opportunity for Growth.
A Large Amount of Projects in Different Areas.
About Our Client
My client is a nationally know General Contractor that works in all areas of construction. They particularly work in the commercial, civil and healthcare world.
- Read, interpret, and understand contract documents, soil reports, plans, specifications, ASI's, RFI's, submittals, test reports, building codes, ADA standards, ASTM's and relevant project material.
- Direct day-to-day onsite supervision of subcontractors and labor force.
- Ensure that jobsite is always kept in clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work.
- Walk project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Responsible for all scheduling of subcontractors and vendors to ensure milestones are met and timely completion is achieved.
- Develop and manage look ahead schedules to ensure work is coordinated between trades and within the constraints of the milestones.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
- Generating and properly describing Requests for Information (RFI) including necessary pictures and sketches.
- Perform quality control inspections regarding the work being performed.
- Complete detailed daily reports documenting weather conditions, manpower logs, work completed, project specific notes, equipment log, jobsite visitors, inspections, and trash dumpsters.
- Complete all field reports and documentation including; orientation meetings, preinstallation meetings, safety checklists, weekly toolbox meetings, quality control inspections, and material receipts.
- Complete Weekly Jobsite Safety Inspections.
- Enforce safety rules set forth by the company, OSHA, local codes and all governing authorities.
- Schedule and meet with inspectors and other building/government officials.
- Conduct owner and subcontractor walk-throughs and prepare punch lists.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external client, including representatives of the owner.
- Monitor costs, including labor and material.
- Track and confirm daily work hours on any T&M work that may be directed by the project manager.
- Develop and maintain a marked-up as-built set of drawings to produce the record set drawings for closeout documents.
- Assist in reviewing and qualifying subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of Superintendent experience with a General Contractor.
- Experience with Large Multi- Family Projects is a plus.
- Experience with Procore is a plus.
- Must possess the ability to proactively identify problems (or potential problems) and urgently initiate action plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong organization, leadership, and delegation skills are required.
- Proven ability to develop lasting, positive customer relationships.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results.
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive salary based on relevant experience, as well as benefits including: healthcare and a 401K.