Expanding Company with large Market Share in their Area
Stable Pipeline of work
About Our Client
Established Owner and General Contractor with a proven track record of $100M worth of projects completed is looking for an expreinced Construction Superintendent to join their team. Prior portfolio of commerical or residential completed of $5M + as the lead Construction Superintendnet required.
Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent will include but not limited to:
- Safety-First priority. Manages the overall safety of the job site and relevant surrounding areas and sets the tone for achieving positive safety results on the project.
- Lead the development of the site plan including; public and site safety measures, site security, SWPPP, and truck routing. Plan the logistics for all personnel and material movement within and to the site.
- Coordinate and manage materials with the Construction Materials team, subcontractors and the PE/ME. This includes the timely delivery, receiving, quality control, staging, secure storage, deployment and tracking.
- Ensures that each project is built per the plans, specs, building code and delivered to the client with the highest level of quality.
- Create and update short interval "look ahead" schedules.
- Effectively manages all of the project schedule dates to meet scheduled milestones and completion date.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site and ensures that all parties involved are aware of their responsibilities and informed of project status and expectations.
- Establish and maintain regularly schedule daily and weekly project team and subcontractor coordination meetings as appropriate for the projec
- Ability to commute with in the Rocherster NY area.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Construction Superintendent Candidate Will Have
- Four-year degree in Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years direct experience in construction supervision is required.
- Ground Up Experience as the lead Construction Superintedent on project of $5M+ - residential or commerical
- Thorough working knowledge of construction as related to all disciplines and phases of construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Projects completed in the Rochester area prefered
- Educatiioanl project experince is a plus
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office and project management software. Be effective at building collaborative relationships and functioning effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated work ethic and leadership.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- OSHA and CESCL certifications preferred.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the Construction Superintendent?
- Competitive Salary + Benefits. Vast opportunity for career growth and a dedication to the development of your abilities.