NJ based General Contractor seeking great Superintendents
Must have experience overseeing new construction projects across NJ!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable full-service Construction Management firm and General Contractor who specialize in both ground up, new construction as well as interior renovations and commercial and residential facilities.
- Project Start-up
- Planning and organization of work segments including detailed forecasts
- Directs Field Engineer/staff duties
- Supervision of self-performed work and subcontractors
- Construction problem resolution
- Overall safety at a jobsite or portion of a larger jobsite
- Procurement of materials and building supplies
- Liaison with owners, architects, suppliers, etc.
- Close-out activities (punch lists)
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management, Science or Engineering is preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The Superintendent must have a minimum of six years' of field experience on large commercial construction projects, including direct supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in reading plans and specifications.
- Ability to build and manage high performing teams
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure