Ability to grow your career to the next level
Opportunity to work for a GC/Developer
About Our Client
My client is a Developer/General Contractor with a large pipeline of projects. They're a growing business that is looking for individuals that are interested in growing their careers to the next level while being a part of their amazing culture.
- Manage on-site projects from start to finish meeting project schedule
- Communicate daily with the Project Manager.-
- Interface with PM, architect or client to address and resolve project issues and concerns.-
- Ensure and manage job site safety and quality control-
- Handle change order requests and ensure accurate accounting of changes and additional work performed.-
- Participate in weekly meetings with owner, management and Project Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of commercial or multifamily building construction and experience successfully managing field crews and subcontractors.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.-
- Expert knowledge in commercial building systems and construction plans and documentation.-
- Proven experience setting realistic expectations and surpassing them.-
- Demonstrated excellence in managing the client relationship during a project.-
- Capacity to coordinate multiple tasks through superior time management skills.-
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.-
- Works collaboratively and holds oneself to very high standards.-
- BS or BA degree from an accredited college a plus.
What's on Offer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Competitive base compensation