Dynamic Superintendent role with high growth potential.
$70k-$100k salary with competitive benefits and high bonus opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has been in business over 50 years. Over the last decade they have won many awards in quality, safety, and design. They are known to compensate well and treat their employees fairly.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Superintendent:
* Experience working on $1M-$15M projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field preferred
* Willingness to travel on occasion
* 5-25 years experience
* Client driven
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent:
* Construction Management, Architecture, or Relevant Degree
* 4-15 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
* 2+ years experience leading as head Superintendent
* Average project size of $2-12 million
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the Superintendent:
* Potential for large bonuses
* 401k and insurance
* Flexible hours
* Paths to senior leadership
* Diverse portfolio of projects