- Join growing multifamily developer.
- Work on large-scale, ground up multifamily construction projects.
About Our Client
A privately owned real estate company, specializing in multi-family, senior housing, affordable, and mixed-use development and construction in high barrier, urban markets across the western United States. Led by an entrepreneurial team who share a passion for projects that deliver exceptional value for residents, the community, and investors, their integrated approach allows them to deliver quality projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Site superintendent for senior and assisted living housing project.
- Manage large job site for ground up development.
- Manage on site staff and activities.
- Prioritize safety and communication.
The Successful Applicant
10+ years of experience as Construction Superintendent.
Experience managing multifamily projects with at least 150 units.
Have supervised projects with budgets of at least $50M.
Ideally, experience working on a senior and assisted living project.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Join a growing multifamily developer
- Large, ground up projects
- Backlog of projects guarantees job stability
- Competitive benefits package