- NYC based General Contractor looking for experienced Superintendent.
- Reputable GC offering room for growth!
About Our Client
A rapidly growing full-service General Contracting & Construction Management Firm, looking to add a Superintendent to their team due to their full pipeline of unique and exciting projects. They are committed to maintaining a family friendly culture for their employees by emphasizing work/life balance and promoting career growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work directly with the project manager to oversee project from conception to completion
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Plan and coordinate all daily activities at the job site
- Enforce OSHA compliance
- Coordinate with subcontractors to ensure quality
- Maintain complete and organized records of the job site
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry as a superintendent
- Experience in commercial, residential, ground up, medical facilities, education & retail projects
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Site Safety knowledge & experience
- Procore experience (Preferred)
What's on Offer
Full Medical, Dental & Vision
High Bonus Potential
- Growth potential
Excellent company culture with high employee retention