About Our Client
Client is a commercial GC located in WNY. All projects are in Buffalo and Rochester. Company has been in business for 25+ years and has a track recrod of taking care of their employees.
- Take part in internal strategic meetings
- Establish and maintain effective communication across the department and with all internal and external customers.
- Manage site safety as required and ensure subcontractor compliance.
- Ensure quality and finish of all construction projects, insuring each meet company standards, and expectations.
- Maintain high productivity to meet and exceed profitability goals.
- Designate site superintendents and foremen for all site work projects.
- Work with Project Managers to develop master schedules for projects.
- Attend and participate in all in-house and owner site work preconstruction meetings.
- Review all site work weekly schedules.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in a Superintendent function
- Experience managing both renovation and ground up projects up to $40M in value
- 5+ years of management/oversight experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
- Must have strong knowledge and appreciation of construction safety processes and ability to enforce the project safety plan
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus package
- Strong work/life balance
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to contribute to the company at a high-level