About Our Client
Commercial GC/Developer located in Albany NY with projects throughout NY state. This construction company specializes in ground up and large remodel projects in the following sectors: K-12, commercial, multifamily, light industrial, retail.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure the project is on schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the project including the owner, architect, engineer, and subcontractor
- Contact, schedule, and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job site
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
- TI and ground-up experience (preferably with diverse projects)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $90,000-$120,000
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based.
- Medical insurance including dental and vision
- Generous 401K structure
- Vehicle allowance
- Company profit sharing
- Generous PTO Days